This year’s Installation dinner was EPIC!! We were over capacity, there were 3 new categories…
JUNE 1: MACRA: A Public Policy Perspective
- Comments Off on JUNE 1: MACRA: A Public Policy Perspective
Complimentary 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
The PCMA is offering educational opportunities to help physicians understand the requirements of the new Quality Payment Program (QPP) that was created by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA). The session has been scheduled to give physicians an understanding of what the final rule means for their practice and what they need to do as part of the QPP.
June 1st at Northside Hospital
Designation: Continuing Education, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Jarrod Fowler is the Director of Health Care Policy and Innovation at the Florida Medical Association. His primary responsibility is to analyze and monitor state and federal legislation and regulations affecting the practice of medicine. His other duties include updating physicians on health care reform and assisting physicians with managed care issues. Jarrod also serves as the FMA’s representative on Florida’s Health Information Exchange Coordinating Committee.
- If you know the 8 things to know about the Governments final rule on MACRA… GREAT, if not you can’t not afford to miss this lecture!
- One of the MOST important PCMA lectures yet to be given, do not miss this opportunity
- Can you afford a 4% penalty?
- Don’t lose the opportunity for a bonus because you are not reporting
5/29/17 is the last day to RSVP
Please RSVP to Araiford@pinellascma.org